I’m thankful for:
- My beautiful girlfriend, Elisabeth. She’s the most wonderful girl in the world, and she’s everything to me!
- Barack Obama becoming president
- Having Barack Obama becoming president really pissing off my dad
- The Phillies winning the World Series
- Having the Phillies winning the World Series allowing me to forget the abyss that is Philly sports
- Apple Computer fixing my laptop even though it’s out of warranty
- Redbeard, Anthony, and Mike being awesome housemates
- All my La Salle friends
What I’m not thankful for:
- Volunteering for this stupid Eagles thing tonight
- Dave being a lousy housemate (I saw you leave a bag of chips on the table, damnit!)
- Not having a PS2
- The cold without snow
- My cold-ass house
- Not having my laptop
Luckily, the thankful outweighs the not thankful. That makes me happy.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.