2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called. Cart.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in. Lunch box?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in. Frying pan.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people. Couch.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof. Aren't those gutters?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening. Porch.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages. Soda. Pop's a slang term for Dad and Coke is a specific type. All the rest of you assholes don't know what you're talking about.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup. Pancakes!
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself. Hoagie. Heros are only in stories and subs go underwater and are generally named Red October. Fuckers.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach. I'll assume not Speedos. I call them shorts.
12. Shoes worn for sports. Sneakers.
13. Putting a room in order. Cleaning it up?
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark. Firefly. Ala Joss Whedon.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball. Pillbug. Eew.
16.The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down. See-saw!
17. How do you eat your pizza? From the point to the crust, usually kinda folded.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff? Yard sale. We have rowhomes; garages are too out of the way to sell shit out of.
19. What's the evening meal? Dinner. Or, Fourthmeal™.
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are? Basement.
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places? Wudder fountain.